As always, it features the classic Bayern colours – Red and White. The Bayern and Adidas logos can be seen, along with their main sponsor, T-Mobile. On the back, you can see the club’s motto – ‘Mia San Mia’ meaning ‘We Are Who We Are’.
Thomas Müller, David Alaba, Manuel Neuer & Co. presented the new FC Bayern Munich home kit in a photo gallery on the club’s official website.
The kit will be debuted in Bayern’s DFB Pokal semifinal against Eintracht Frankfurt tonight. You can get the new shirts here.
- Bayern Munich vs Barcelona Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich – DFL Supercup Final Preview & How To Stream
- Bayern Munich v Manchester City Pre-Season Friendly: Date, Kick-off Time & How To Stream
- Bayern Munich’s 2022/23 pre-season: DC United & Man City to test Julian Nagelsmann’s side
- Bundesliga Transfer News Latest – Lewandowski will not play in Germany next season